Penn’s Peak Luncheon Show
Jim Thorpe, PA
1 Days | Sept & Oct 2022
Starting At $Flexible Pricing
Penn’s Peak is a beautiful mountaintop venue. Gather your group and enjoy a wonderful luncheon with a tribute show celebrating some of your favorite artists. You can also enjoy breathtaking views of the Lake and Pennsylvania’s Appalachian Mountains.
We are happy to accommodate Groups who want to add a night or two, or further customize their trip.
StarrGroups Flexible Pricing:
- Customizable Comps
- Commissionable or Net Rates
- Luxury or First Class Hotels & Meals
- Starr Tours Motorcoach Transportation & Professional Tours Managers are available
Whatever you want, StarrGroups will be happy to structure tour prices to match your needs. Just let us know!
Board your Starr Tours Motorcoach today and travel to Jim Thorp, PA. Here you visit Penn’s Peak, a beautiful mountaintop entertainment venue. Complete with a broad open-air deck for summertime revelry, Penn’s Peak patrons enjoy a breathtaking overlook of nearby Beltzville Lake, plus a commanding, picturesque, 50-mile panoramic view of northeastern Pennsylvania’s Appalachian Mountains.
Enjoy a family-style lunch including popular Penn’s Peak Pot Roast, and all non-alcoholic beverages (alcohol available for purchase). Lunch will be followed by a tribute artist show. Depart for home after the show.
Current 2022 Schedule
- Sept 20 Lights Out – The Music of Frankie Valli
- Sept 21 Ted Vigil – John Denver Tribute Artist
- Sept 27 Beatlemania Now
- Sept 28 Boy in Black – Johnny Cash Tribute Band
- Sept 29 Elton Rohn – The Premier Elton John Tribute
- Oct 4 We’ve Only Just Begun: Carpenters Remembered
- Oct 5 Memories of Patsy – The Patsy Cline Tribute Show
- Oct 11 Islands in the Stream – A Tribute to Dolly & Kenny
- Oct 12 Islands in the Stream – A Tribute to Dolly & Kenny
- Oct 13 Islands in the Stream – A Tribute to Dolly & Kenny
- Oct 18 The Everly Brothers Experience featuring The Zmed Brothers
- Oct 19 Still Surfin’ – A Tribute to the Beach Boys
- Oct 26 A Night on the Town with The Rat Pack
- Oct 27 Barbra and Frank – The Concert That Never Was