Penn’s Peak Luncheon Show
Jim Thorpe, PA
1 Days | Select Dates 2023
Starting At $Flexible Pricing
Penn’s Peak is a beautiful mountaintop venue. Gather your group and enjoy a wonderful luncheon with a tribute show celebrating some of your favorite artists. You can also enjoy breathtaking views of the Lake and Pennsylvania’s Appalachian Mountains.
We are happy to accommodate Groups who want to add a night or two, or further customize their trip.
StarrGroups Flexible Pricing:
- Customizable Comps
- Net Rates
- Luxury or First Class Hotels & Meals
- Starr Tours Motorcoach Transportation & Professional Tour Managers are available
Whatever you want, StarrGroups will be happy to structure tour prices to match your needs. Just let us know!
Board your Starr Tours Motorcoach today and travel to Jim Thorp, PA. Here you visit Penn’s Peak, a beautiful mountaintop entertainment venue. Complete with a broad open-air deck for summertime revelry, Penn’s Peak patrons enjoy a breathtaking overlook of nearby Beltzville Lake, plus a commanding, picturesque, 50-mile panoramic view of northeastern Pennsylvania’s Appalachian Mountains.
Enjoy a family-style lunch including popular Penn’s Peak Pot Roast, and all non-alcoholic beverages (alcohol available for purchase). Lunch will be followed by a tribute artist show. Depart for home after the show.
- Sept 19 – Ted Vigil – John Denver Tribute
- Sept 20 – Lights Out – The Music of Frankie Valli
- Sept 26 – The Everly Brothers Experience
- Sept 27 – The Ultimate Johnny Cash Tribute ft. Terry Goffee
- Oct 3 – Rick Larrimore – The Ultimate Tribute to Rod Stewart
- Oct 4 – The Linda Rondstadt Experience
- Oct 17 – Islands in the Stream – Tribute to Dolly & Kenny
- Oct 24 – 1981 – Simon & Garfunkel Tribute
- Oct 25 – The Jersey Beach Boys
- Oct 31 – Rivers of Dreams, Billy Joel Tribute
- Nov 1 – Barbara & Frank – The Concert That Never Was