Toby’s Dinner Theatre
& Baltimore's Inner Harbor
1 Days | Year Round
Starting At $Flexible Pricing
Toby’s announces a new season of award-winning Broadway and original musicals with an exceptional buffet-style dinner. This unique venue, with amazing performances ‘in-the-round,’ provides each guest with a dynamic interactive experience and a great view, with no seat more than 30 feet from the stage. Plus, Toby’s is one of the few regional dinner theatres featuring a live orchestra.
||Current Show Schedule
We are happy to accommodate Groups who want to add a night or two, or further customize their trip.
StarrGroups Flexible Pricing:
- Customizable Comps
- Commissionable or Net Rates
- Luxury or First Class Hotels & Meals
- Starr Tours Motorcoach Transportation & Professional Tours Managers are available
Whatever you want, StarrGroups will be happy to structure tour prices to match your needs. Just let us know!
Board a deluxe Starr Tours motorcoach and travel to Baltimore, MD today. On arrival this afternoon, enjoy free time at the Inner Harbor. This waterfront oasis is lined with amazing museums, fantastic restaurants (seafood, of course) and great shopping opportunities in Fells Point, Canton, Harbor East and Harbor Place that range from quirky to chic.
Visit a museum like the National Aquarium, the Maryland Science Center or the Historic Ships in Baltimore. Or take a water taxi or harbor cruise and explore off-shore.
Following time in the Inner Harbor, enjoy dinner and a show at Toby’s Dinner Theatre. Baltimore’s and Washington’s only professional dinner theater in the round is critically acclaimed, featuring a lavish buffet and spectacular musicals. Following the show depart for home.
Current Show Schedule
- Aug 26 to Nov 6 – Ghost The Musical
- Nov 11 to Jan 15 – It’s a Wonderful Life The Musical
- Jan 20 to March 19 – Something Rotten!
- March 24 to June 11 – Grease, The Musical
- June 16 to Aug 20 – Escape to Margaritaville
- Aug 5 to Nov 5 – Sister Act
- Nov 10 to Jan 7 – Miracle on 34th Street
- Jan 12 to March 10 – A Chorus Line